Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Things I have found out

Well, being a superhero takes a bunch of time and energy. For those of us in the know, it is hard to maintain a daily and our superhero life without adding a blog to boot.

Just the other day I was doing laundry on my costumes when I realized I had not posted for a long while. That is when it hit me. No not the fist of Aye Chihuahua! The realization that, much like going up against the League of New Tomorrows (League of Evil was taken, and they really are not so much Evil as just trying to revamp how society is run thorugh violent means. I mean come on people, try to change the system within the system! Violence only begats violence.), taking on a blog by my lonesome ends up with much heart-ache.

Therefore, I am proud to announce that I have invited some frineds along on my wish to blog about the everyday life of superherodom.

-Captain Amazing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home