Friday, June 09, 2006

Gratitude

Okay, here is how it started. I was doing my normal rounds in the city when I heard her scream for help. Nice powerful and clear request for help. So I did one of my patented super-leaps and landed next to her burning car on the freeway. I ripped off the car door with my super strength and got her out of the car to safety. Oh. My. God. She was freakin’ HAWT! I mean, wowzers, she was Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. No, I really mean it. She was a real looker. She was safe now. Safe with me, if you know what I mean, but she kept babbling about something and pointing back to her burning car.

It’s okay, Ms. It is Ms., right, and not MRS.? You are fine now. Everything is safe. So, umm… come around here often?

Good Lord! You knuckle dragging Neanderthal! My brother is STILL IN THE CAR! You Idiot!

But, it is your brother, right? Not a boyfriend or husband or anything?

SAVE MY BROTHER, YOU TIGHTS WEARING FREAK!

Sure, sure, don’t get your panties in a bunch. I'll get your brother from the burning car, whatever.

So I get this chick's bro from the car and was expecting her to be all grateful, but she cops a major attitude with me.

Thanks for getting my brother out, you pig!

Whoe, little lady, what’s with the major league ‘tude?

My “’tude?!?!” MY “’TUDE?!?!?!” YOU POMPOUS SPANDEX WEARING JERK! YOU LEFT MY BROTHER IN A BURNING CAR WHILE YOU TRIED HITTING ON ME!

I didn’t know your brother was in the car

YOU HAD TO REACH OVER HIM TO GET TO ME!

Well, you were the one asking for help. He was just sitting there with a dumb look on his face, he could have gotten out on his own

He was unconscious, you flipping moron! And did you have to “help” me out of my car by grabbing my butt and fondling my breasts? Good lord, you are a pig.

I’m Captain Amazing! Not some pig

Whatever, just go away

Don’t I get a thank you kiss?

GET OUT OF HERE YOU PIG!

Some gratitude. There was this other time when I saved a hot art student from a purse snatcher. She asked me if I wanted “Go back to her studio so she could sketch me.” I was thinking all right, kinky, baby. Turns out she just wanted to sketch me.
I was hoping for some play, but all I got was this drawing of me. I do look good though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Princess Fannish said...

I cannot believe I have to work with you. You're such a Gollum.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Captain Amazing said...

Listen, whenever you decide to stop hanging out with dweebs, give me a call.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Princess Fannish said...

Not in your wildest role-playing game.

11:33 AM  
Blogger belsum said...

Um, I'm afraid I'm going to have to side with the princess on this one.

~Octavia, Empress of Mars

8:39 PM  
Blogger Captain Amazing said...

Whoa! Ladies. There is no need for taking sides here. My bedroom is always open for Princess Fannish, She is just always dealing with those technmo-weenies and basement dwellers. That's all. Why someone soo attractive would spend so much time with guys who can't benchpress a house, when she has met someone who can (me), is way beyond me.

And I have always been impressed wth anyone called Empress. Call me.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home